Saturday, October 14, 2006

ME Clean and upper body 10-11 & Dynamic Snatch and lower at Richard Childress Racing

10-11

Power Clean with 30 kilo of chain- 130 + chains/1, 142.5+chains/1 (380 total weight) easy

DB Bench Press-100/10 x 3 (recovery)
Seated Rows- 3 sets x 10 reps
Band Pushdowns- Greens x 12 x 3 sets
Rotator Work

10-12 Richard Childress Racing Dynamic Snatch & lower
Snatch with Minis doubled (110 lb pressure at top) 70k+minis/1 x 6, 80k+minis/1, 90K+mini/1 (crazy feeling at top, really teaches speed for sure)
Box Squats- 405 + Green Bands Double looped/2 x 4, 515 + Greens/2, 585+Greens/1 easy
Glute Ham Raises with weighted vest- 3 sets of 8
Box Jumps w weighted vest - 36" Box x 5 reps x 3 sets, and 42" Box /1 (I did all of these from a seated position on a box. Louie told me about these. I slam my feet down as I jump, and I noticed that the harder I slam, the higher I jump)

My video section is now up, and I have a couple of free clips up, and will be posting some more. I also have a paid section with all kinds of material like, power cleans w chains, Front squats w chains over 630 total pounds, High Pulls w bands, bench w dangling DBs, plyometrics w bands, etc. Richard Childress Racing has an awesome weight room believe it or not. Weight vest, glute hams, Sorinex Benches and Power Racks, OL Platform, Kettle Bells, sleds, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home