Sunday, October 01, 2006

ME Clean and upper body 9-30

1. Bike and complexes

2. Bench with 25 lb DBs dangling from purple bands- 310+DBs/1, 330+DBs (380 total)/1

* These are really working great. I discussed them with my Sports Med guy the infamous, Dr. Gray, or whom we all just call "The Man". He thought they were a great idea, and showed me a bunch of new stabilization exercises, which I have video taped and will publish on my site by the end of the week.

3. High Pulls with two mini-bands doubled (clean grip)- 205/3, 225/3, 250/1

*For anyone who has ever done DLs with the minis doubled can have an appreciation for how much tension the bands had at the top of a clean pull at chest level. The trick here is to extend up, and not bring your chest down to meet the bar.

Prowler Work- 100 lbs added

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home