Friday, January 12, 2007

Announcement 1-12-07

I have decided to commit to the Arnold Classic in March. I have one more goal to finish out. I am also doing the USPF World Meet in Vegas March 24th. I will be at Lake Placid in the Middle of the month, so things are going to be very busy.

I plan to pick a OL meet around May or June, so I can get cracking on 2008.

Last sunday while having lunch with a special friend, I was taking a long hard look at my life, and I decided there and then, that for the next four years, I am going to give every ounce of my body, mind and spirit to push my athletic capabilities to the very brink.

In life, I figure you have two choices: 1. Take it to life, or 2. Let life take it to you! I'll take option number one! Some people call me obsessed, crazy, outrageous, etc. I say hell yes to all of them. I refuse to live life like everyone else. I am going to experience every ounce of life, and hopefully do some good for people along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home