Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Reflections on the Arnold

Reflections on the Arnold

I could make a bunch of excuses, but I will not. I made some mistakes, and I take responsibility for that. I tried to make 198, and that was a huge mistake, and stupid. I dehydrated myself like never before, and on contest day, I was feeling rough. I take my hat off to Dondell and Matt K. They both rocked the house. My focus now turns to Olympic Lifting and Bobsled totally. Hopefully, I will return to Powerlifting at the end of next year. Truth be known, my love is and always will be powerlifting, but I want to prove to all the Olympic Lifters that applying some of the innovative ideas from powerlifting could be a huge boost to their sport, and to all athletes alike. Not to mention, I am feeling that now or never thing. You know, 33 years old, and I am wondering can I still do it. Can I Olympic Lift on a World Level, while being fast and explosive enough to Bobsled for the US? I think so! What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home