Saturday, February 03, 2007

Today's Guests at Gym 365 and Dynamic Snatch and Bench Work

It's hard to believe that in a small gym in Mocksville, NC on a Saturday Morning that we had a Collegiate Wrestler, Professional MMA Competitor, Professional Boxer, and Gracie Ju Jitsu third degree Black Belt, myself and Lavan "The Man". The fighters were all training together on our wrestling mats, while Lavan and I were training our young athletes. What a great day at the gym! I am now training a Cheerleader, and before you laugh, she is bad! She is only 8th grade and was pushing a 160 lb sled as fast as some of my football players. So now I have these athletes: Shorty my 11 year old basketball/football player who gets pissed all the time, but it's kinda funny, Lance "The Rock" who is a twelve year old phenom with strength and power, Cody who is also 12 years old with speed and explosion that could take this kid as far as he wants in sports, Heath also 12 that is the son of a Race Car Man and you can tell because if you are not watching carefully he will take the rules to the bitter edge, but he is one of my most improved athletes, Meat who is 16 and is the strongest 16 year old that I have come in contact with, and has dropped his 40 from 5.3 to 4.9 in only three months, Devron who is 15 (at 6'1" and 295 lbs) and is partially deaf is by far the most improved athlete that I have, and last Tanis is my all-star that started varsity his 10th grade year at one of our biggest high schools in North Carolina at Defensive End and is now running a 4.65 40 and can jump through the roof. As you can tell I am super proud of the amazing athletes that we have gathered at our super gym, Gym 365 in Mocksville, NC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home